Monday, June 22, 2009

Never looking slutty... it's fun (for some people, I guess) again!

Are you one of those people that never wants to look remotely slutty ever? Even at the beach? Well, I'm not... but if that's you (bless your heart) then do I have something fun again for you! The "Wholesome Wear" swim dress will guarantee that you look, um, wholesome... even when frolicking in the waves on a nice sunny day!

According to their handy online store, "The spandex undergarment fits like a body suit, while the loose fitting Taslan outer garment limits cling and adds modesty and style".

That's hot! (And by "hot" I mean you'll feel warm in it).

1 comment:

  1. I think the best thing about this suit is all the money you save on waxing for the summer! It's a great recessionary tactic and super fun to boot.

    ReplyDelete