Monday, April 20, 2009

5-in-1 Booze - It's FUN again!

I haven't blogged for a few days. Why, you ask? Because I recently discovered Desert Island Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail Mix, and have been passed out under a park bench since my first sip! This aptly-named beverage (the only bottle you would need to bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island) gives you 750 ml of Rum, Vodka, Gin, Tequila & Triple Sec for only $9.99 at your local Washington State Liquor Store!

I'm pretty sure it's the run-off from the booze factory, but somehow it has found the perfect balance of flavors. If your palette isn't quite distinguished enough for drinking this baby straight, I highly recommend it with Hawaiian fruit punch and a splash of grenadine.

Box of wine, move aside - there's a new park bench companion in town!

1 comment:

  1. i can vouch for this stuff. it'll make you a man (or a woman) and make hair grow on your palms...oh no, wait... that's something else.

    ReplyDelete