Saturday, April 11, 2009

How to be fun again...

I was checking the keyword searches that result in visits to our blog yesterday on Google Analytics and found a really great one. Someone had typed in "How can I start being fun again?", and naturally www.itsfunagain.com came up!

I'm glad we could be here to help, random searcher, but I also feel kind of bad that we've never provided a quick to-do list for those trying to become fun again. So here it is... if I can help only one person, my work here is done!

How to Start Being Fun Again:
  1. Always be the drunkest person in the room. Sometimes this requires starting drinking before everyone else.
  2. Make sure everyone can hear the fun things you're saying... this will require talking over other people, so speak up!
  3. Wear t-shirts that say funny things on them: that way you're being fun even when you're not talking.
  4. Dancing is fun. Interpretive dancing is more fun. Interpretive dancing in public places with no music playing is the most fun.
I hope this is enough to get you started. For a full training on how to become fun again, you really need to keep reading all of the posts here... it's not an overnight process people!

No comments:

Post a Comment