Monday, April 6, 2009

the word of the day! - it's fun again

Really - would everyone please join me in giving a gigantic shout-out to the best show that was ever made?! PEE WEE could have been the single most influential person in my early childhood (besides my mom, dad, 2 sisters, 3 brothers, 27 cousins, 59 uncles, 35 aunts, 3 best friends and my 2 cats: Misty and Tigger 1 - sorry Tigger 2...no cat could ever quite replace Tigger 1).



Let's get back on topic. I quite liked the concept of the "word of the day" that was featured on every episode of PEE WEE's Playhouse (each Saturday @ 9:00 a.m. 20 years ago...Fuck i'm old)



I would like to propose a "word of the day" for today - since it's 10:50 pm right now - let's go ahead and say that this word will be the official "word of the day" until 10:50 (give or take a few minutes) on Tuesday.



Every time you hear the "word of the day" between now and then - you must YELL at the top of your lungs...that's the rule.



The word is: SQUIRT



(I just love that word.)

have fun with this one guys and girls

No comments:

Post a Comment