Friday, February 27, 2009

Frida Friday... It's fun again!!


Ok, there was a bit of controversy over whether I should share the secret of Frida with our HUGE audience, but I decided that what is my duty as a "blogger" if not to enlighten. So here it is: the best (I mean it, BEST) tequila out there is called Frida Kahlo tequila. Those of you that know me know I've tried a LOT of tequilas, and this one is the big winner!

And that brings me to my favorite weekly "meeting": Frida Friday! Tradition states that if you wake up every morning, go into work, and spend all day being super productive... you deserve to finish the week (perhaps a tad early?) drinking Frida! Yes, this might be part of the reason I tend to be asleep before 8:00 PM on Fridays, but I tell you... it's well worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... Frida never looked so beautiful than on a bottle of perfect tequila, an anejo no less. You must work at a really cool place with some really FUN people.

    ReplyDelete