Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Letting everyone know how you're feeling through your jewelry: It's fun/stylish again!

I'm a complex girl, with lots of moods... such as "calm", "nervous", "lovable" (yup, that's a mood), and "very happy". But I don't always have the time to let everyone know what mood I happen to be feeling at the moment. That's where the mood ring comes in!

Without having to utter a word, I can tell my coworkers that I'm feeling "fear" during this meeting. Or tell the grocery store bagger that I'm currently feeling "passion". Or maybe just let the bus driver know that I'm "cool".

There are of course other fun options for sharing your mood too... like mood t-shirts. But if you want to avoid big under-arm color changes, I highly recommend the mood ring for being fashionable and sharing your feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment