Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pooping in plants... it's fun (for cats) again!


I am obsessed with SkyMall magazine... you know, the shopping magazine you find on planes. There are some of the most amazing products in there. Pure genius. In fact, I think if I were to dig deeply into my past, SkyMall might be the reason I went into engineering to begin with... the dream of someday inventing a product as life-changing as some of the ones in there.

While it's near-impossible for me to pick my favorite SkyMall offering, I think I'll have to pay tribute to the plant litter box here. It just makes so much sense: on the surface it may appear to be just a lovely house plant for your living room. But wait... is that a cat I see pooping inside of it? Yes! It's also a litter box!

For only $129 (or $249 for two... maybe one for the dining room too?) this incredible, marble-finished combination of pooping and horticulture could be yours!

1 comment:

  1. you are brilliant!
    Sky Mall and YOU "is" Fun again!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete